Jesus may have died for our sins, but you’re going to die when you try out his 5 tips for a better barbecue!
1. Marinate your meat before slapping it on the ’cue. This will ensure that you get the full flavor of the sauce and the meat.
2. Use a wide variety of meats. You should embrace the full body of flavor.
3. Have some veggies on the side. Nothing like some green to balance out the palette.
4. Know what drinks to serve and when. Don’t mix red wine with a burger, you know? Keep it simple with a cold beer!
5. Clean your grill regularly. A clean grill makes for more effective cooking and better tasting meat!