1. Office hours will be held Wednesday and Friday, 3-5pm. If none of those times work for you, email me and we can set up an appointment.
2. iClicker quizzes begin next week. Together, these are worth 10% of your final grade so keep that in mind.
3. Due to the large enrollment in the course, we cannot answer detailed questions on lecture or exam material over e-mail.
4. The official textbook is How Life Works, second edition, but in most cases the first edition will be acceptable.
5. There will be a short quiz at the beginning of each discussion section. At the end of the semester, your lowest grade will be dropped.
6. There is no extra credit. Please prepare for and do well on all exams.
7. If you are taking the course using the Pass/Fail option, you must earn a C- (at least 70%) to earn a passing grade (P) for the course.
8. You will be able to access your grades via CTools.
9. It is in your best interest to arrive on time and attend every class meeting
Originally Published: September 2014