Nine Essential Oils That Are Safe To Take A Tiny Sip Of When No One Is Watching
- Peppermint – Imagine adding it to your coffee creamer, no one will be able to tell!
- Rose – A flower in liquid form, much too forbidden to try with anyone else’s prying eyes!
- Lavender – This flower tastes as good as it smells. Make sure your door is locked before you try!
- Bergamot – Not a clue what it is, but tastes so good it doesn’t matter. Make sure no one else is home!
- Jasmine – This one is powerful, keep the sip tiny. And keep your curtains closed!
- Tea Tree – One sip to change your life.
- Chamomile – Chamomile tea on another level. Look twice, sip once!
- Lemon – tangy and tart. Grab a hat and glasses if you’re in public!
- Sandalwood – Sounds disgusting, but at least it’s safe. You really don’t want to be caught trying this one.